Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wow-it's been a month since I posted?

Well, I have my new crown. What they can do in the area of dentistry these days is amazing!

Today's post is a version of "Computer Proverbs" I found while surfing (with a few of my own edits and additions). Enjoy!



COMPUTER PROVERBS
(A few choice proverbs from that PC philosopher, "Compucious")

* Home is where you hang your "@."
* The "E-mail" of the species is more dangerous than the "mail."
* A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
* C:\ is the root of all directories.
*The modem is the message.
* Too many clicks spoil the browse.
* A "chat" has nine lives.
*Don't byte off more than you can view.
* What boots up must shut down.
* Know what to expect before you connect.
* Oh, what a tangled "website" we weave when first we practice.
*A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
* Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to use the internet and he won't stop to eat for weeks.

6 comments:

Rose~ said...

That was cute!!

Shawn said...

Stephanie,

I love what you write on the campi's site. You seem to have such a great sense of humor and a great heart toward God.

Blessing in Chirst,
Shawn

forgiven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
forgiven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
forgiven said...

The Lord has Blessed you with alot of Gifts and not me with typing at 12:30 at night ...Good Night and God Bless

littlegal_66 said...

Shawn: Thanks-and believe me, it's a hard combination to balance, but I know that He gave me my sense of humor, so I'm always grateful to Him.

forgiven: I pray that the Lord will always keep that in my mind. Please pray for me that I will always be a good steward of all that He has blessed me with and given me. Thank you for your kind words.