Friday, May 12, 2006

SAYINGS OF BIBLICAL MOTHERS



* "Samson! Get your hand out of that lion. You don't know where it's been!"

* "David! I told you not to play in the house with that sling! Go practice your harp. We pay good money for those lessons!"

* "Abraham! Stop wandering around the countryside and get home for supper!"

* "Cain! Get off your brother! You're going to kill him some day!"

* "Noah! No, you can't keep them! I told you, don't bring home any more strays!"



* "Peter! If I've told you once, I've told you 10 times--stop swimming in the ocean."

* "Gideon! Have you been hiding in that wine press again? Look at your clothes!"

* "James and John! No more burping contests at the dinner table, please. People are going to call you the sons of thunder!"

* "Judas! Have you been in my purse again?"


4 comments:

~Mark said...

Lol! I love them!

littlegal_66 said...

Thanks, shroom man. :-) (Just kidding). Appreciate your stopping by!

Carla Rolfe said...

Well well well...

I see your comments at COT all the time, I've seen your logo at Lisa's, and I pop over and LO AND BEHOLD there you are! Okay fine sometimes I'm a littl slow on the uptake, but I didn't realize this was your blog! (Unless of course I've actually been here before and completely forgot, in which case, I blame my kids for making me forgetful).

Anyhoo... the sayings of Biblical mothers was FUNNY!

I'm so in the mood for funny, we need LOTS of funny, don't you think?
:o)

SDG...
Carla

littlegal_66 said...

Carla:
Yes, LOL, this is little_gal66's blog....the one-in-the-same.

I don't think you've stopped by before, but I'm glad you did.

BTW, I plan to purchase some of the items featured on your site in the future, I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. :-)

And yes, in these times, lots of FUNNY does help us through our days.

Love your blog! (I'm linked to it).